Monday, May 10, 2004

A Blog/Week is better than A Blog/Month, no?

Well, I'm sitting here in the Cal Poly library listening to some cd's of Rebecca's. Mom found 'em lying around the house and asked if they were mine. I figured that she (Rebecca) wouldn't be using them any time soon ;) so I borrowed them and brought them up to SLO when I returned from my trip to SB. Speaking of my trip to SB, it was fun. Amtrak is definitely much better to ride than Greyhound, and as I mentioned earlier, also cheaper. Got to spend Saturday afternoon/evening with my mom & dad, grabbed dinner at Mongolian BBQ and caught Kill Bill: Vol. 2. Second time for me, first for the parents (watching Vol. 2 that is). Also got to have breakfast with mom & dad on Mother's day morning before dad & I took off for the Laker game.

The game was awesome. Lakers played like they should have been all series. Brought a digital camera and took some pictures. The camera has like a 2 second delay from when you press the button and when it actually captures the image, so it was difficult to get any good shots of people in the act of shooting. I got a few good ones though, and one really good one of Shaq dunking.

Got back to SLO at about 12 midnight and hoofed it home. It was a nice night and I enjoyed the walk. A short nights sleep and here I am hitting the proverbial books again. I've got a mid-term on Thursday to study for so I'm gonna get going, but I'll try to post more often than once a week, really!

No comments: