Tuesday, May 18, 2004

10 minute break

I've got about 10 before my bowling class starts, so I figured I could squeeze in a quick post. This week is designated as "A Week Of Leaving" (or AWOL) here at Poly, and is supposed to be like an inversion of WOW (Week of Welcome). What exactly WOW is will have to be saved for some other time. What it means to me is that I get free food! Today was a free pancake breakfast on Dexter Lawn. It also means I have to pay my commencement fees and order my cap and gown.

At one point I was planning on trying to grow a mohawk before graduation, but I ended up forgetting and chopping off my hair. I wanted to cut holes in the top of my graduation cap and pull bright red mohawk spikes through the holes. Now I'll just have to settle with red hair and chops. Oh well, cest la vie (? on sp). Well, off to bowling, gotta try and bring up my score. It's been declining steadily over the last couple of weeks.

No comments: