Friday, May 21, 2004

And so begins the long arduous journey that is...

... this weekend. Woke up at about 9:00am this morning. Just got back from a quick errand to school (which incidentally included getting a large coffee). Will need to go back @ ~1pm to pick up a laptop. I'm taking a few minutes to check email and write this post, and then it's chug time for ye' olde senior project.

Watch, with my luck I'm going to finally receive the vespa part that I've been waiting for to fix my scoot today. That'll be distracting me all day long. No, I really can't let it distract me. I already have a CSC awards banquet I'm supposed to go to at 6:30pm today. Oh yeah, I also found out what a "Habitat Enhancement Project" is. It is manual labor! :P I'm supposed to be working in a creek bed tomorrow pulling weeds and stuff. I'm considering not doing it at all. We'll see.

No comments: