Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Last minute change of plans

Well, didn't have BBQ for dinner on Sunday. Decided instead to have sushi. Don't remember the name of the place, but I can say that it was a couple doors down from Spaghetti Western. I can also say that if you spend more than $15 dollars on sushi you get all you can drink house sake! Sounds like a deal! :) heh... The fish was very fresh. It was definitely good sushi.

My dinner plans aren't actually the change of plans I mentioned in the title. The change of plans was around my return to London. I was supposed to return on Thursday, but since my visa came through on Friday and other reasons having to do with work I moved the flight forward to a late Monday flight. Unfortunately no new stories about interesting food in NY...

So I'm back here in London now. I'll try to continue posting as often as I did while in NY. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: