Saturday, September 25, 2004

House Warming!

OK, so I've been in the apartment for a couple weeks now, so what? I can still have a "house warming" event! Anyways, this is the first weekend that the place is furnished. So if any of you faithful readers want to drop by and help warm the place, you are more than welcome. That being said, I don't think I'll see any of you because I don't think any of my friends up here in the great Pacific Northwest read/know about my blog. And I don't think any of you will make a "quick trip" from California, or Florida, or Texas, or some random country (Sean and Julia, you out there?) just for the night! :)

I've got alot of work to do before the festivities tonight. Most of my stuff still needs to be unpacked, and then I'll have to clean up all the debris (or at least push it all into a corner).

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

hey- sorry, the trip from santiago would have been a little too far.... next time, ok? :-)