Sunday, August 08, 2004

6 minute blog

I've got 6 min until my time at the internet cafe expires, so a quick entry it will be. I have one more day before my Chile experience is at it's end and I must return to the real world :(. Well, it's been a great experience, and I can't wait to be able to take a vacation and travel again. lol

My parents left on Friday, so it's just been my sis and me. We went to her friend Peter's house for a party on Friday night and I drank too much for my own good. There weren't very many people that spoke English, so I only ended up talking to like 4-5 people. There were other foreign students living at the house, so there were alot of French people there. Pisco, beer and wine, mmmm... Speaking of drinks, they drink some odd things here. Fanschop is beer mixed with orange fanta, and they drink red wine with Coke. Strange.

Well, I'm gonna go so that there is enough time to post this page before I'm kicked off. Later

No comments: