Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What's For Dinner?

So I find myself eating kebabs alot nowadays. Kebab shops are so plentiful, they're not too expensive, and if you find a good shop are pretty damn good. I used to change up my kebab choice alot. Doner one day, shish another, kofte the next. Back and forth between chicken and lamb, maybe even a mixed to mix it up. For some reason over the last couple weeks I settled into a lamb shish kick and haven't pulled out of it yet. So tonight, once again, I am having a (tasty) lamb shish kebab with chips (fries for you North Americans).


Funny story: When I went to the kebab joint to pick up dinner last night, as I walked in the door the fella manning the grille said "hey Andy!" I didn't realize it for a second and just replied "hey!" Once it did occur to me what he had called me I had to wonder why. The first (and only) thing that came to mind was that with my paper boy hat and peacoat I reminded him of Andy Cap :).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Andy Capp, that wife-beating drunk. Laughs for the whole family.