Thursday, May 01, 2008

Busy Couple Weeks

So I went to Amsterdam last weekend. Let's not talk about that one too much, it was a raucous time. There were twelve of us, mostly people from work. It was definitely fun, though I think I was still recovering from it until today. Just in time for my next trip...

Tomorrow at around 8pm I'm catching the train from London, Euston station to Holyhead in Wales. From there I take a three hour ferry ride into Dublin. I should be arriving in Dublin around 6am, just in time for a full Irish breakfast (and maybe a pint of Guinness :)). Yup, meeting up with Chris and Bonnie for a weekend in Dublin.

At the end of the month my parents are here, and I'll be joining them for some time in Edinburgh, Scotland. I have a feeling that I'm only going to be getting busier and busier as the summer draws nigh.

No comments: