Sunday, April 13, 2008

Flat Hunting

I wrote a few posts in word while I was in Brussels with the intention of posting them when I got access to an internet connection. Unfortunately I never got around to it and now it just seems wrong to post them....

So I'm still working on finding a flat to let so I can move out of West Hampstead. Got a viewing tonight for a 1 bedroom place in Camden Town. Hopefully this one will go better than the last flat I viewed in Camden Town. The last flat was really small and dirty and they wanted 235 pounds per week. Definitely wasn't worth it.

Weekend after next I'm heading to Amsterdam with a bunch of the people from Infusion. Have my flight and a room booked at a hostel. I need to start planning more trips to places I haven't been yet. So far since I've been here I've spent all my time in London with the one trip to Brussels and now the trip to Amsterdam. I'd been to all these places before... Perhaps I'll head to Paris some time soon. It's only a 2 hour train ride on Eurostar. I am also planning on hanging out in Ireland with my parents in early June, plus perhaps hanging out in Ireland for a bit with Chris and Bonnie. Hopefully as we get closer to summer I'll be travelling more and more.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn straight you're going to hang out with us in Ireland. I fully expect you and I to totally drain the Guinness brewery.

Rachelle said...

hey when is this all happening...i´m going to be in Ireland....i want to drink!!!

Miguel said...

I don't know that the dates are nailed down yet...

Anonymous said...

omg, that would be so crazy miguel AND rachelle were both there!