Friday, September 25, 2009

Weather in Nice is Nice

I flew into Nice on Wednesday for meetings all day Thursday.  I've actually been staying in an area called Sophia Antipolis just south-west of Nice, which is like the Silicon Valley of France from what I understand.  The weather has been wonderful, reminiscent of my University days in San Luis Obispo.  Today is Friday, and thus should be a weekend day for me since I'm on a UAE work week.  However, I do have a bit of work to do today, though hopefully it's just an hour or two.

At 2:30pm I've got a flight from Nice to Budapest, which marks the beginning of my holiday.  I'm meeting a group of about 10 friends in Budapest and will be hanging out with them through the following Wednesday.  Our journey begins in Budapest from today through Sunday, and then we take a train on Sunday from Budapest to Munich.  The remainder of the holiday will, I'm sure, be a continuous episode of drunken debauchery.  I hope I'm in control of my faculties enough to remember to take photos.  Actually... depending on how out of control I am, perhaps it's better if I don't remember to take photos...

No comments: