Saturday, September 12, 2009

Oktoberfest Up and Coming

I had flights booked from London long ago.  I essentially am eating the cost of this (they weren't too expensive) as work is picking up the bill to get me to and from my destinations now that I'm in the UAE.  So I finally booked those flights through our corporate booking tool.  It felt good to see the confirmation email come through as I once again have everything including flights sorted.

Huge thanks to Dan O for taking care of booking the original flights and the hostels both in Budapest and Munich, and also to Jonno for doing the same for our train from Budapest to Munich.  Since I had the motivation to finally book the new flight I suppose I should ride the motivation coat tails and transfer the money I owe to these guys for doing the footwork!

I have to say I'm really looking forward to this holiday!!!

Edit: Done and done.  Fellas, the cash should be incoming...

No comments: