Friday, December 17, 2004

Only 9.5 hours 'till I leave Seattle!

That's right people I'm leaving at 4am. At least, that's the intention. :) But I'm usually pretty good about getting up in time for my road trips. I'm really looking forward to this drive. Some time on the open road will help to releive some of the stress I've placed on myself lately.

I'm definitely looking forward to this 1.5 weeks of vacation in general. :) Lakers game, magic mountain, visiting friends and family in san fran, san luis, san berdo... only thing that's missing is san diego. Unfortunately, only so much time to spend :)

< sigh >
yeah, I definitely feel lighter right now. :)
Why can't my whole life be a vacation :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

write more so that the family that you never talk to, knows u r alive.