Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Ok, so here's the skinny

My new car is an '05 Scion tC. Now, before you all go "eeew, that ugly box on wheels" listen to what I have to say! My car is not the aforementioned "box on wheels" that seems to come to everyone's mind when they hear "Scion". I myself was of the opinion that that "box" was the only vehicle they produce. Well, we were both wrong! The tC is the new 2-door coupe they introduced in July.

Here's a link for a preview of my new "ride" to help tide you over until I get some pic's posted.
link

If you click on the Colors tab and choose white, you will see a good likeness of my car. :)

I'm waiting for the questions to start pouring in: "What?? an import "tuner" type car?" "Where's the '49 merc?" "What happened to the AWD Magnum with the hemi?"

You know what my response is?
"Labels, I don't need no stinking labels!"
:P

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

so when are you going to buy me mine?