Friday, June 04, 2004

No more classes, no more books, no more teachers dirty looks!

Ok, well, I have one more book to read, one more paper to write, and one more final to take. But the no more classes was true! :) I just had the final acceptance test for my senior project yesterday and turned in a draft of the complete paper. 89 pages not including the Appendices for code listings and data base document. I'd like to find out how many lines of code I wrote, I'll probably do a quick search online for a tool that counts lines of code. Let's see how close I can get with a guess. I'll say 3500 lines of code. I'm just talking about my part of the project, not the entire thing. We'll see.

The next week will be spent doing alot of packing and alot of beer drinking. lol WHOOHOO! It's over!

No comments: