Saturday, July 26, 2008

Back in Toronto

So I returned to London from Prague on Wednesday night and then flew out for Toronto again on Friday afternoon. I'm currently sitting in the patio at the cafe at the Drake getting ready to enjoy my bloody caesar and egg and bacon brunch. I've actually got to spend some time working today since I didn't get much done at the airport yesterday while waiting for my flight, but I figured I'd spend the first bit of the day enjoying the weather and updating my blog.

So I'm here in Toronto for the next two weeks before flying back to London. If anyone has any suggestions of things to do here in my free time please post comments or send me a quick mail. The only thing I have planned so far is to try and catch Dark Knight in IMAX while I'm here.

...well, brunch just arrived so I'm going to cut this one short and hopefully post again later this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope that's peameal bacon you're eating :)

A few ideas for things to do:
-National Film Board
-Royal Ontario Museum
-Art Gallery of Ontario
-Queen St West. Just walk down it.
-Give my brother a call.

I'll shoot you a mail if I think of any other cool things.