Saturday, March 13, 2004

Procrastination Nation

It's a beautiful day here in sunny San Luis Obispo. Probably about 75 degrees or so. I'm sitting here at a coffee place having a tasty spinach salad and an iced chai. As soon as I finish with it, I think I'll have a pint of Guinness. One of the things I've missed from Austin is coffee places that also serve beer and/or alcohol, so it was nice when this placed opened about a month or so ago.

Oh yeah, I'm also working on completing my journal for my art class while I'm sitting here. Or that's at least what my intentions were when I came down here. I've been here for about an hour and have yet to start working on my journal. In fact writing this entry is just an excuse for me to procrastinate and put off doing my school work.

I definitely have senioritis. I can't wait for Spring break (less than a week away!), and I can't wait for the year to end. I'm definitely looking forward to going to Chile to visit Rebecca. I'm really hoping that I'll be able to make it to Puerto Rico to visit Elfred as well. Oh yeah, and then there's Europe with Sean. Whew! Hectic summer it will be.

Of course I'm looking forward to start working at the end of summer as well. I'm glad that they were willing to work with my start date so that I could do this travelling. It'll be nice to not be a starving student any more! It'll also be nice to get out of SLO and into Seattle. I can't wait. I'm glad that MS is hooking me up with a furnished apartment for a month so that I can take my time to find a place that I really want to live at.

OK, enough of putting off doing my journal. Back to work. ...or something like that

No comments: